Saturday, August 25, 2012

So I'm Blogging Now

I never thought I'd be writing a blog.  I always thought blogs were meant for those same people who are always calling in to radio stations just to hear themselves talk.  Then again, I've never had anything noteworthy enough going on in my life to warrant publicly posting about.  But now I'm in Europe and it's kind of amazing.  So for all my fans back home (hi Mom) I've decided to try out this whole blogging thing while abroad.

Momma Graf and I left the States August 5.  Yes, that's almost 3 weeks ago now.  I have some catching up to do, I know.  But honestly it feels like it's been so much more than 3 weeks.  In the past 20 days I've been to more countries than ever before in my life, I've tried the universe's best gelato (the man who sold it to us was insistent that it was not only the world's but the universe's best), I've gotten stuck in a metro turnstile in Paris, I've spent the night in a room on a train that was smaller than my bathroom at home and I've settled into a new country that I get to call home for the next four months.

Oh and we laughed. A lot.

It's been a blast so far and I can't wait to see what the next four months will bring.  For now, I have free time for the first time in forever so I'll try to make a couple more posts about the trip in more detail and do our trip as much justice as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment